The following article describes how to link a Custom Domain name with your Crevado Portfolio.
NOTE: Custom Domain name binding requires a Premium Crevado Account for details see our plan comparison page.
Contact your Domain providers support team and ask them to set it up like this:
- Your “www” subdomain should be configured as a CNAME record which points to: proxy.crevado.com
- Your root domain (without the www, sometime referred to as '@') should be an A Record pointing to 18.104.22.168
- That’s the domain config done but PLEASE NOTE: DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect!
On the Crevado side of things, follow these steps to ensure your portfolio appears once the DNS changes take effect:
- Login to Crevado Admin and click on Settings
- Scroll down to Custom Domain Name Binding which can be found in the Domain Hosting Settings area
- Click on Use a custom domain and add the WWW version of your domain name in the field provided and click the Update Domain button.
- That’s it! Now all you need to do is wait for the DNS changes to take effect.
- REMEMBER: DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect!